Man on roof arrested on suspicion of burglary and criminal damage
Date published: 10 September 2020
A man has been arrested on suspicion of burglary and criminal damage after he spent the morning on a roof in Rochdale (Thursday 10 September).
The man, aged 39, was safely escorted down shortly after 2pm by the police from the Tennyson Street address.
He remains in custody.
A police spokesperson said: “Shortly after 9am this morning (10 September 2020), officers attended an address where a man was on a roof of an address on Tennyson Street in Rochdale.
“He was safely escorted down and remains in custody.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man dies after being hit by a vehicle while lying in the road after being assaulted
- 2Packer Street taped off by police following serious incident
- 3Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death of man in Rochdale
- 4Inspirational Rochdale teacher honoured in UK celebration of teaching
- 5New measures in response to the acceleration of coronavirus announced by Health Secretary