Man disqualified from driving after being found guilty of drink driving
Date published: 26 October 2020
A vehicle from the GMP’s Tactical Vehicle Intercept Unit (TVIU)
A 26-year-old man has been disqualified from driving after being found guilty of drink driving.
Aaron Turner appeared at Manchester Magistrates’ Court after being charged for drink driving after a collision on Acresfield Road, Middleton, in June 2020.
Turner was disqualified from driving for 17 months, received a £350 fine, and was ordered to pay court costs and a victim surcharge.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Vulnerable care home residents’ safety was put at risk by lax security measures, health watchdog...
- 2Greater Manchester should move out of Tier 3 ‘as one’ – but leaders suggest boroughs could be split...
- 3Schoolchildren put Rochdale’s players and staff on the spot
- 4Three local men jailed after two-year-long drug investigation
- 5Modern Nails is first Wheatsheaf business to secure new premises after shopping centre closure