Rochdale Trade Centre UK makes donation to Army of Kindness
Date published: 27 October 2020
Staff from Rochdale Trade Centre UK with the donation made to Army of Kindness
Rochdale car dealership Trade Centre UK has made a donation of food to community group Army of Kindness.
The Sandbrook Park-based business recently donated essential cupboard supplies, including cereal, noodles, tinned soup and vegetables, pasta sauce, plus biscuits, custard, jam, juice, and tea and coffee.
Army of Kindness’ Mohammed ‘Shiri’ Sheraz said: “A big thank you to Trade Centre UK from Army of Kindness for this donation; we are very grateful for their help and support at this time of need during the pandemic.
“We look forward to working with them in the future on more campaigns to support projects in the community.”
Rochdale Trade Centre UK’s charity ambassador, Arif Raja added: "At Rochdale Trade Centre, you don’t have to be a customer to be cared for.”
Over the half term period, the Army of Kindness will be delivering food parcels to the borough’s most needy and vulnerable.
The group runs a weekly food kitchen at Eden House at the former Rochdale Magistrates’ Court each Tuesday from 5pm to 6.30pm (currently collection only).
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Teacher struck off after traces of files containing indecent images of children discovered on his...
- 2House every weekend at The 13ar
- 3‘Lies’, ‘hypocrisy’ and ‘red herrings’: New housing plan set to progress after bitter council row
- 4Archaeologists at ‘Big Dig’ hope to uncover Rochdale’s Anglo-Saxon history
- 5Charity and community hub in Rochdale town centre opened by Nazir Afzal