Rochdale Trade Centre UK makes donation to Army of Kindness
Date published: 27 October 2020
Staff from Rochdale Trade Centre UK with the donation made to Army of Kindness
Rochdale car dealership Trade Centre UK has made a donation of food to community group Army of Kindness.
The Sandbrook Park-based business recently donated essential cupboard supplies, including cereal, noodles, tinned soup and vegetables, pasta sauce, plus biscuits, custard, jam, juice, and tea and coffee.
Army of Kindness’ Mohammed ‘Shiri’ Sheraz said: “A big thank you to Trade Centre UK from Army of Kindness for this donation; we are very grateful for their help and support at this time of need during the pandemic.
“We look forward to working with them in the future on more campaigns to support projects in the community.”
Rochdale Trade Centre UK’s charity ambassador, Arif Raja added: "At Rochdale Trade Centre, you don’t have to be a customer to be cared for.”
Over the half term period, the Army of Kindness will be delivering food parcels to the borough’s most needy and vulnerable.
The group runs a weekly food kitchen at Eden House at the former Rochdale Magistrates’ Court each Tuesday from 5pm to 6.30pm (currently collection only).
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Enjoy 50% off social media’s famous ‘monster’ kebab – as BadBoy Kebabs comes to Sudden
- 2Festive markets at Rochdale Riverside this December
- 3Remembering Chloe Cockton for milestone 21st birthday
- 4Council leader calls for ‘urgent levelling up’ of coronavirus support
- 5Final journey for last Pacer train after more than three decades’ service