Man stabbed on Michael Faraday Avenue
Date published: 19 November 2020
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
Michael Faraday Avenue
A 20-year-old man has been taken to hospital with stab wounds after he was assaulted on Michael Faraday Avenue on Wednesday morning (18 November).
The man was taken to hospital with multiple stab wounds to his leg. His injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
Police were called to reports of an assault near to the JD Sports Distribution Centre at 7.15am, where they established the 20-year-old man had been assaulted by three other men.
The offenders fled the scene and no arrests have been made, Greater Manchester Police confirmed.
Enquiries are ongoing.
Anyone with information should contact police on 0161 856 4668 quoting incident number 479 of 18/11/20. Alternatively, details can be passed on anonymously via the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Vulnerable care home residents’ safety was put at risk by lax security measures, health watchdog...
- 2Greater Manchester should move out of Tier 3 ‘as one’ – but leaders suggest boroughs could be split...
- 3Schoolchildren put Rochdale’s players and staff on the spot
- 4Three local men jailed after two-year-long drug investigation
- 5Modern Nails is first Wheatsheaf business to secure new premises after shopping centre closure