Man suffers head injury after collision on Norden Road
Date published: 06 January 2021
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
Norden Road, Rochdale
A man in his 70s has been taken to hospital with a head injury following a collision on Norden Road on Tuesday afternoon (5 January).
A spokesperson for the North West Ambulance Service said: “We received a call at 1.20pm to reports of a road traffic collision. We’ve taken a man in his 70s to hospital with a head injury.
“Three others were walking wounded.”
Greater Manchester Police has also been contacted for comment.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale raised drag queen to feature on upcoming RuPaul’s Drag Race UK
- 2‘Mistake’ of allowing festive mixing combined with the new Covid-19 variant will have tragic...
- 3Murder enquiry launched after death of Heywood baby
- 4Fears community relations in Rochdale could be hit if ‘absolutely critical’ liaison post is cut
- 5Former GP avoids jail after attempting to engage in sexual communication with a child