Man, 38, in 'serious but stable' condition after bus collision
Date published: 19 February 2021
Photo: North West Ambulance Service
The pedestrian suffered serious injuries in the collision
A 38-year-old man has been taken to hospital with serious injuries after a collision on Bolton Road on Friday morning (19 February).
Shortly before 9.30am on Friday 19 February 2021, police were called to reports of a collision involving a bus and a pedestrian on Bolton Road, Rochdale.
Emergency services attended and a 38-year-old man was taken to hospital with serious injuries where he remains in a serious but stable condition.
Police have confirmed no arrests have been and enquiries are ongoing.
The road remains closed whilst officers carry out their enquiries.
North West Ambulance service attended the scene with an ambulance, air ambulance and rapid response vehicle before taking the man to hospital by land ambulance.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101 quoting incident number 657 of 19/02/2021.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Yankee Heaven reopens in Littleborough
- 2Rail community groups' "disappointment" as trains at Castleton and Smithy Bridge set to drop to one...
- 3Concerns raised over Rochdale’s Riverside complex after it emerges the council is liable for rent...
- 4Rochdale eyes new era as ‘centre of manufacturing excellence’ following £23.6m Towns Fund boost
- 558mph in a 30 zone - Speed sting catches reckless drivers