Rochdale man sentenced to 12 months in prison for leaking private photographs
Date published: 23 February 2021
Photo: Google, Digital Globe
Manchester Minshull Street Crown Court
A Rochdale man has been sentenced to a year in prison after disclosing private photographs.
Akash Manzoor, 21, was also charged with three counts of assault by beating, three counts of criminal damage, theft, and harassment after appearing at Manchester Minshull Street Crown Court on Thursday 18 February.
He was also given a five-year restraining order and ordered to pay a £156 victim surcharge.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Lift engineer dies in "tragic accident" at Royal Oldham Hospital
- 2Man dies after falling from a building on Newgate
- 3Rochdale man sentenced to 12 months in prison for leaking private photographs
- 4Plans for a university in Rochdale to stop ‘brain drain' from the borough set to take vital step...
- 5Man threatened with a firearm and assaulted with a hammer during burglary in Middleton