Heywood man charged following Operation Foam warrant
Date published: 26 February 2021
Seven people were arrested in Operation Foam dawn raids in Rochdale, Oldham and Liverpool
A Heywood man has been charged as part of an investigation into the use of encrypted communication services.
Patrick Barry, 37, has been charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine.
Three men and a woman from Oldham and Liverpool have also been charged as part of the investigation.
They have all been remanded and will appear at Tameside Magistrates' Court today (Friday 26 February).
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two of Rochdale grooming gang members second appeal to remain in the UK
- 2Further CCTV released in connection with Mainway Middleton sexual assault
- 3Planning submitted to redevelop Hollingworth Lake Visitor Centre to Rochdale's new RSPCA Animal...
- 4Hopwood Hall Estate gains Charity Commission status and names trustees on newly formed board
- 5Police officer injured in collision when responding to 999 call