Inside The Arena - Sweetmore's Live Sessions
Date published: 03 April 2021
Dave Sweetmore at the Rochdale Feel Good Festival
Local unsigned musicians are being invited to play pitchside at the Crown Oil Arena for ‘Inside the Arena – Sweetmore’s Live Sessions’.
Matchday announcer Dave Sweetmore - also the voice of the Rochdale Feel Good Festival - is inviting local talent to perform at the arena to boost their profile. Artists are asked for perform three songs – two of which must be original material of any genre, as well as being interviewed by Dave.
He said: “We’ve always had a great reputation for the music at Dale, and this is a great way to continue the work we do by supporting new local unsigned music.
“It has been a hard year for artists to get their music out to the public, plus the music scene in the Rochdale area seems to have been quiet over the last few years, so this is a great way to dig out some of the area’s great talent and give them a public platform to perform on.”
Videos will be shared on the club’s official YouTube channel, as well as being shared with Dave’s connections in the music industry.
If you are interested in getting involved, email email@example.com.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Planning approved for new hotel and apartment blocks in Rochdale town centre
- 2Police chase suspected drug dealer over two miles of moorland after car pursuit through...
- 3Rochdale woman banned from driving for two years after string of driving offences
- 4Whitworth man and woman charged after Wallbank stabbing
- 5Go North West negotiations collapse without agreement as Manchester bus strikes set to continue