Police officer injured in collision when responding to 999 call
Date published: 13 April 2021
Photo: jaceksphotos - stock.adobe.com
The police car was involved in a collision with another vehicle (stock image)
A police officer has received injuries in a collision when responding to a 999 call in Rochdale on Saturday (10 April).
Police were responding to an emergency incident at 1.47pm when the collision occurred with another vehicle on Sir Isaac Newton Way.
The driver of the police vehicle was taken to hospital where she suffered an injury to her right shoulder and ribs. The passenger received no injuries.
The driver of the oncoming vehicle received no injuries, and the passenger was taken to hospital as a precaution, and later discharged.
Police confirmed no arrests have been made.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man found dead in Heywood
- 2Work starts on new £3m development at Sandbrook Business Park
- 3Police are trying to reunite power tools recovered in Rochdale raids with their owners
- 4Rochdale mum creates Activity Pack boxes after witnessing ‘demands of home working’ on children...
- 5Man arrested following car theft in Rochdale