Man airlifted to hospital after falling down embankment in Heywood
Date published: 27 April 2021
A man has been airlifted to hospital (stock image)
A man was airlifted to hospital after falling down an embankment in Heywood on Monday afternoon (26 April).
The man, of unknown age, had fallen in an area close to Higher Lomax Lane.
It is unknown what – if any – injuries have been sustained.
A spokesperson for the North West Ambulance Service said: “We received a call at 2.22pm. We mobilised the Hazardous Area Response Team, an air ambulance, emergency ambulance, advanced paramedic and a rapid response vehicle.
“We airlifted a patient to hospital.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1RBH sets out plans for new social homes at ‘eyesore’ former ‘Smithybridge’ pub
- 2‘I thought I would have had one more year’: Ousted leader’s ‘disappointment’ over being ditched...
- 3Mercedes crashes into Heywood bridal boutique shop window
- 4Rochdale council’s new leader-elect to focus on delivering ‘first class’ services after being...
- 5Cllr Neil Emmott to replace Cllr Allen Brett as leader of Rochdale Council