What do you think of Rochdale town centre – your views wanted on town centre vision for future
Date published: 28 April 2021
Rochdale town centre
Your views are wanted to help shape a vision of Rochdale town centre over the next 10 years.
Over the last decade, many changes have taken place in the town centre – the opening of the River Roch; building new council offices, transport interchange and shopping centre; extending the Metrolink into the town centre; demolishing the old ‘Black Box’ council offices and bus station.
Rochdale Borough Council and Rochdale Development Agency now want your views to help continue this change over the next decade.
All feedback – good and bad – is welcomed so that new ideas and proposals can be created.
Information provided by you will be used to develop a draft vision which will invite further comments.
- What makes Rochdale town centre special? – understanding your connection to the town and what you like about it
- User perceptions of Rochdale – pre-pandemic experiences of using the town centre and what needs to change
- Rochdale town centre in the future – how you will visit Rochdale town centre after Covid restrictions are removed
There is also a pindrop map for you to mark areas you like, or feel could be improved, with space for explaining why you feel the way you do about said area.
To have your say and help shape the vision for Rochdale, please visit:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1RBH sets out plans for new social homes at ‘eyesore’ former ‘Smithybridge’ pub
- 2Mercedes crashes into Heywood bridal boutique shop window
- 3‘I thought I would have had one more year’: Ousted leader’s ‘disappointment’ over being ditched...
- 4Rochdale council’s new leader-elect to focus on delivering ‘first class’ services after being...
- 5Cllr Neil Emmott to replace Cllr Allen Brett as leader of Rochdale Council