Police are appealing for the public's help to trace a wanted man with links to Rochdale
Date published: 05 May 2021
Police are appealing for the public's help to trace a wanted man from Oldham, with links to Rochdale.
Lewis Chrisham, 32, from Springhead was released from prison in August 2020 and is wanted on recall to prison having breached the conditions of his license.
He is also wanted in connection with other offences including assault and criminal damage that occurred on Huddersfield Road, Oldham in March 2021.
Chrisham is known to have links to Oldham, Rochdale, Tameside and the City of Manchester areas of Greater Manchester.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Lewis Chrisham should contact police on 0161 856 8237 or contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘We have lost an awful lot of parking space’: Businesses owners’ concerns over closure of town hall...
- 2Robber pushes pram over into road before ripping necklace from mum’s neck in broad daylight
- 3Russell’s Café moves to Yorkshire Street
- 4Huge emergency services response at River Roch in search for missing man, later found safe
- 5RSPCA on the move as Hollingworth Lake permission granted