Man found dead in Heywood
Date published: 14 May 2021
Photo: Brian Jackson - stock.adobe.com
Police are investigating the death of a man in Heywood
A man was found dead in Heywood yesterday (Thursday 13 May).
Police were called to a report of 'a sudden death of a man' on Tonge Street at around 7.10pm.
The man, 26, was sadly pronounced dead at the scene.
In a statement, Greater Manchester Police said: “Emergency services attended and a 26-year-old man was sadly pronounced dead at the scene.
“Enquiries are ongoing.”
Anyone with information should contact police on 0161 856 6635 quoting incident 2591 of 13/05/21.
Alternatively, details can be passed on anonymously via the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1‘We have lost an awful lot of parking space’: Businesses owners’ concerns over closure of town hall...
- 2Robber pushes pram over into road before ripping necklace from mum’s neck in broad daylight
- 3Russell’s Café moves to Yorkshire Street
- 4Huge emergency services response at River Roch in search for missing man, later found safe
- 5RSPCA on the move as Hollingworth Lake permission granted