Pilot partnership comes ‘Full Circle’ between HMR Circle and RBH
Date published: 20 June 2021
Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale (HMR) Circle has partnered with RBH
A pilot scheme between HMR Circle and Rochdale Boroughwide Housing has come ‘Full Circle’ after being commissioned into a 12-month programme.
The Full Circle partnership has been extended to all 27 RBH Independent Living Schemes after an initial trial pre-pandemic, which looked at creating events and activities for tenants.
Coffee mornings, cookery lessons and trips out were just some of the activities organised during the trial.
Full Circle will go fully live in July with activities being developed to suit the differing schemes.
As an added bonus residents of the RBH schemes will have access to the Circle offer as well as events in their own schemes.
If you have an activity or event you think would be popular in a scheme please get in touch, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Circle support over 50s in the borough through various programmes such as Dinner Drivers, Tea & Talk social sessions, day trips, HMR Circle Digital Support Service and Volunteer Driver Scheme.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Teacher struck off after traces of files containing indecent images of children discovered on his...
- 2House every weekend at The 13ar
- 3Archaeologists at ‘Big Dig’ hope to uncover Rochdale’s Anglo-Saxon history
- 4‘Lies’, ‘hypocrisy’ and ‘red herrings’: New housing plan set to progress after bitter council row
- 5Charity and community hub in Rochdale town centre opened by Nazir Afzal