Extra Covid vaccination clinics this week
Date published: 02 June 2021
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
Rochdale Infirmary Outpatients Department
Extra vaccination clinics are being put in place across Rochdale as the drive to increase Covid-19 vaccination take-up and stop the spread of the virus continues.
An AstraZeneca clinic is being hosted at Wardleworth Community Centre today (Wednesday 2 June) between 1pm and 3pm, whilst three more Pfizer clinics are being held at Rochdale Infirmary this week, with the first of these happening today between 9.30am and 2pm.
The Wardleworth clinic this afternoon is a first dose AstraZeneca vaccine clinic for residents aged 40 and over, or second dose AstraZeneca if you had your first vaccine more than 8 weeks ago.
The Pfizer clinics at the Infirmary are for first doses only, taking place between 9.30am and 2pm on Wednesday (2 June), Thursday (3 June) and Friday (4 June) at the outpatients entrance of Rochdale Infirmary (Quarry Street).
No appointment is needed for any clinics, but you must be registered with a Rochdale GP.
If possible please have your NHS number with you - you can find this at www.nhs.uk.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Obituary: Lee Scott Doran
- 2Queen's birthday honours for local councillor, nurse consultant and school governor
- 3Care home failed to call for medical help after elderly mum suffered fall weeks after breaking hip
- 4‘Every woman in public life has experienced this’: Councillor speaks out on ‘gender-specific...
- 5Two solar-powered bins installed in Milkstone and Deeplish