Springhill Hospice thanks dedicated volunteers
Date published: 03 June 2021
Sam Wells (Chief Executive) & Gill Kenny (Volunteer Co-Ordinator)
This Volunteers’ Week 2021, Springhill Hospice is saying an extra special thank you to their volunteers; past, present and future.
Gill Kenny, volunteer co-ordinator at Springhill Hospice, said: "Those who have volunteered through the pandemic and have been able to carry on working, have worked incredibly hard and taken on more responsibility, for which we’d like to say a huge thank you, we really appreciate it.
"Those volunteers who can’t be with us at the moment, we are missing you so much, the place isn’t the same without you. Those who aren’t yet volunteers who are thinking of joining us, we will welcome you as soon as we’re able.
"All of our amazing volunteers keep us going, providing so much support and help to Springhill, we wouldn’t be able to make every moment count for our patients and their families without them."
Springhill Hospice has a range of volunteering opportunities, to find how you can volunteer visit:
- www.springhill.org.uk/volunteer-opportunities or call the hospice on 01706 649920
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Obituary: Lee Scott Doran
- 2Queen's birthday honours for local councillor, nurse consultant and school governor
- 3Care home failed to call for medical help after elderly mum suffered fall weeks after breaking hip
- 4‘Every woman in public life has experienced this’: Councillor speaks out on ‘gender-specific...
- 5Two solar-powered bins installed in Milkstone and Deeplish