JPR Sports Therapy has three members of staff shortlisted for 2021 Fit Pro Awards
Date published: 19 August 2021
Left to right: Mia Pedro, James Ratcliffe and Jacob Macker, of JPR Sports Therapy, have all been shortlisted in the 2021 Fit Pro Awards
Three staff members at JPR Sports Therapy in Rochdale have been shortlisted in the 2021 Fitness Professional Awards.
Mia Pedro, a sports therapist and strength and conditioning coach, and her fellow therapist James Ratcliffe, have both been shortlisted in the Sports Therapist category, whilst their colleague, Jacob Macker, has been shortlisted in the Nutritionist category.
Business partners Mia and James opened their Bury Road business just before the second lockdown.
Mia was shortlisted for a UK Coaching award earlier this summer; the finals of which take place next month.
The Fitness Professional Awards (also known as the Fit Pro Awards), now in their seventh year recognise the hard working achievements within the thriving fitness industry. The awards recognise both independent and commercial businesses each year.
A glittering grand final will take place in Liverpool on Saturday 6 November.
Voting closes on 8 October.
Votes can be cast via:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Retail and hospitality jobs' fair in Rochdale town centre
- 2Five men from Heywood, Rochdale and Littleborough charged with drug offences after dawn raids
- 3Local rail lines shut for 9 days in October for railway tunnel upgrade
- 4Temporary road closures for Williams BMW Rochdale Half Marathon and 10K
- 5Former Dale goalkeeper jailed for 28 years for sexual offences