Families enjoy fun day in Broadfield Park
Date published: 04 September 2021
All4Youth held a family fun day in Broadfield Park
Hundreds of families enjoyed a family and youth fun day at Broadfield Park in Rochdale on Sunday 29 August.
Families enjoyed bouncy castles, rides, live performances and a variety of stalls at the All4Youth organised event, which also welcomed Mayor of Rochdale, Councillor Aasim Rashid, and local councillors.
Hassan Ali, founder of All4Youth, said: “This was a much-needed event for the community to come out and enjoy. The pandemic did put our projects on hold for over a year, but we are now back in action working towards our community.
“We also thank all our volunteers Mohammed Izraf, Jabaan Hussain, Arsalan Shaukat, Faizaan Shaukat, Mohammed Hashim, Abdul Rahim, Mohammed Kashif and our whole team for making this possible.”
Based in Rochdale, All4Youth aims to take youths off the streets and into a place of safety. The organisation also provides support and guidance to those suffering from mental health issues, drug/alcohol addiction, bullying, depression, anxiety, and more.
Despite being called ‘All4Youth’, the organisation also raises awareness of what older generations should look out for and how they can support the younger generation.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Five men from Heywood, Rochdale and Littleborough charged with drug offences after dawn raids
- 2Retail and hospitality jobs' fair in Rochdale town centre
- 3Man taken to hospital after two-vehicle collision closes Howard Street, Rochdale
- 4Work begins on 420-place primary school in Littleborough
- 5Former Dale goalkeeper jailed for 28 years for sexual offences