New Look signs up to Rochdale Riverside
Date published: 06 September 2021
Fashion retailer New Look has become the latest name to join Rochdale Riverside.
In a list of store locations, New Look lists the forthcoming store as “coming soon” to Riverside Walk whilst the social media pages for the shopping complex confirmed the news on Monday 6 September.
The iconic high-street store will occupy unit 17, between River Island and H&M.
An opening date has not yet been published.
A New Look store previously occupied the Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre, which closed in December 2020, but did not relocate following the closure.
Founded in 1969, the chain sells womenswear, menswear, and clothing for teens.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Grand opening of Russell’s Café
- 2Dawn raids see seven arrests and drugs, combat weapons and cash seized
- 3Controversial plans to build new housing estate on former chemical works site resurrected
- 4Council chief executive uses emergency powers to kick off second phase of flagship regeneration...
- 5150 years young: Rochdale Town Hall marks historic milestone