New Look signs up to Rochdale Riverside
Date published: 06 September 2021
Fashion retailer New Look has become the latest name to join Rochdale Riverside.
In a list of store locations, New Look lists the forthcoming store as “coming soon” to Riverside Walk whilst the social media pages for the shopping complex confirmed the news on Monday 6 September.
The iconic high-street store will occupy unit 17, between River Island and H&M.
An opening date has not yet been published.
A New Look store previously occupied the Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre, which closed in December 2020, but did not relocate following the closure.
Founded in 1969, the chain sells womenswear, menswear, and clothing for teens.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1£150k lottery win for Shawclough residents
- 2Christmas Toy Appeal needs your support
- 3Mental health service warned it could face closure as it’s placed in special measures for a second...
- 4New business selling ‘bespoke’ Caribbean rum online given go-ahead by licensing committee
- 5Over £1million of ill-gotten gains recovered to fund policing and community projects