'Revive' support group for those struggling after isolation
Date published: 12 September 2021
'Revive' sessions at the Bridge Centre
A new support group for people who are struggling after isolating during the pandemic has been started by the Bridge Centre in Smithy Bridge.
The ‘Revive’ support sessions are suitable for those who have lost loved ones during the pandemic, those who may be struggling with confidence after isolation, those who are feeling lonely and unconnected or for those who simply want to meet new friends.
Booking in advance is essential.
Sessions begin on Thursday 16 September and run each Thursday between 2.30pm and 3.30pm at the Bridge Centre Café on Smithy Bridge Road, Littleborough (OL15 0DY).
The Bridge Centre is a community hub in Smithy Bridge, built and run by Smithy Bridge Methodist Church.
Please book by calling 01706 378550 or emailing email@example.com
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Five men from Heywood, Rochdale and Littleborough charged with drug offences after dawn raids
- 2Retail and hospitality jobs' fair in Rochdale town centre
- 3Man taken to hospital after two-vehicle collision closes Howard Street, Rochdale
- 4Work begins on 420-place primary school in Littleborough
- 5Former Dale goalkeeper jailed for 28 years for sexual offences