Police investigation after gun fired on Albert Royds Street
Date published: 13 September 2021
Photo: Brian Jackson - stock.adobe.com
Enquiries have led detectives to believe a firearms discharge has taken place
Police have launched an investigation after a gun was fired on Albert Royds Street in Rochdale on Saturday night (11 September).
Detectives launched an investigation and following enquiries, it is believed a dispute took place between two groups outside a business on the street before a man from a group entered the store.
A spokesperson for Greater Manchester Police said: "Enquiries have led detectives to believe a firearms discharge has taken place. No one has been reported injured."
An investigation is on-going and anyone with information or may have seen anything is asked to report it online or by using our LiveChat service at www.gmp.police.uk.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Grand opening of Russell’s Café
- 2Dawn raids see seven arrests and drugs, combat weapons and cash seized
- 3Controversial plans to build new housing estate on former chemical works site resurrected
- 4Council chief executive uses emergency powers to kick off second phase of flagship regeneration...
- 5150 years young: Rochdale Town Hall marks historic milestone