Two men charged with burglary and drug offences after Heywood warrants
Date published: 24 September 2021
Photo: Brian Jackson - stock.adobe.com
Two men have been charged with burglary and drug offences
Two men have been charged with burglary and drug offences after police executed warrants in Heywood on Thursday (23 September).
Officers from Rochdale Neighbourhood Task Force conducted warrants at properties in the Heywood area.
Lewis Shepherd, 20, of Heywood, has been charged with aggravated vehicle taking, burglary dwelling, possession with intent to supply a controlled drug of Class A and possession with intent to supply a controlled drug of Class B.
A 17-year-old male, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been charged with aggravated vehicle taking, and two counts of burglary dwelling.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man jailed for spiking woman's drink and then sexually assaulting her
- 2Little Amal heading to Rochdale during epic journey
- 3Pink flamingos take up residence in Middleton
- 4Property giant unveils ‘sports hub’ plan for controversial green belt site earmarked for hundreds...
- 5Housing association under pressure to ‘produce the goods’ as plans to regenerate deprived area...