Littleborough and Area Ladies Tangent raises £280 for Springhill Hospice
Date published: 08 January 2022
Members of Littleborough and Area Ladies Tangent with their wreaths
A December Christmas wreath making workshop raised £280 for Springhill Hospice.
The workshop was held at the start of the month by the Littleborough and Area Ladies Tangent friendship organisation.
During the evening, the group also raised funds from a raffle, which included prizes like a hot iron hair brush, gin and mulled wine.
Tangent is part of the Round Table Family which is made up of Ladies Circle (aged 18-45), Tangent, Round Table (men aged 18-45) and Ex Tablers (41 Club, men over 45). Tangent is also part of Tangent Clubs International.
Littleborough and Area Ladies Tangent usually meets once a month, offering a varied programme of events and activities. Its members are mainly aged 45+.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale entrepreneurs in search of a soup dragon
- 2ALL Rochdale borough taxis on strike on Monday 24 January
- 3Dragons' Den success for Kandy Kitchen Creations
- 4More than 100 new homes to be built on former Carcraft site in Rochdale
- 5'No HGV' signs installed in Castleton after lorries trying to reach Cowm Top industrial estate...