Pedestrian injured in collision on Fishwick Street
Date published: 07 January 2022
The road was taped off between the box junction of Milnrow Road and Molesworth Street, and the railway bridge before Fishwick Street
A man suffered serious injuries after being hit by a car on Fishwick Street yesterday (6 January).
Police were called to reports of a collision between a car and a pedestrian at 4.40pm and the male pedestrian has been taken to hospital in a serious condition.
Milnrow Road, between Fishwick Street and Wood Street was closed in both directions for several hours as a result of the incident.
Anyone with information should contact police online, if able, or via 101 quoting incident 1770 of 06/01/2022.
Details can be passed to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale entrepreneurs in search of a soup dragon
- 2ALL Rochdale borough taxis on strike on Monday 24 January
- 3Dragons' Den success for Kandy Kitchen Creations
- 4More than 100 new homes to be built on former Carcraft site in Rochdale
- 5'No HGV' signs installed in Castleton after lorries trying to reach Cowm Top industrial estate...