Rochdale man avoids jail after pleading guilty to supply of heroin
Date published: 12 January 2022
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
Exeter Crown & County Court
A Rochdale man has avoided jail after pleading guilty to being concerned in the supply of heroin.
Derius Campbell, 21, appeared at Exeter Crown Court on Monday (10 January) where he was sentenced to a suspended prison sentence of 18 months, plus 150 hours of unpaid work.
Campbell had originally pleaded not guilty to the charge of supplying the Class A drug, but changed his plea on Monday.
He previous admitted possessing criminal activity.
Campbell’s prison sentence has been suspended for 21 months.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Castleton man jailed after assaulting four British Transport Police officers
- 2First bus strike: Three days of industrial action planned in fourth week of strikes
- 3People in Rochdale will soon be entitled to two free bulky waste collections every year
- 4Local artist Doodlher puts her creative and iconic mark on Rochdale
- 5Highway Code changes set to take effect this weekend