Man wanted on recall to prison detained after avoiding police for three months
Date published: 14 January 2022
Police were alerted to a sighting of him and after a foot pursuit, the individual was detained
After a three-month investigation, a wanted man has been found by police and detained.
A man in his 30s has been wanted by officers in Rochdale since October 2021, following allegations he breached a non-molestation and restraining order numerous times resulting in him being recalled to prison.
Officers from the district intelligence unit and tasking team have been following numerous lines of enquiry and leads to track down the individual.
He has managed to evade officers for over three months, however on Wednesday 12 January, police were alerted to a sighting of him and after a foot pursuit, the individual was detained.
He currently remains in custody.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale entrepreneurs in search of a soup dragon
- 2ALL Rochdale borough taxis on strike on Monday 24 January
- 3Dragons' Den success for Kandy Kitchen Creations
- 4More than 100 new homes to be built on former Carcraft site in Rochdale
- 5'No HGV' signs installed in Castleton after lorries trying to reach Cowm Top industrial estate...