Employability programme traineeship for 16–24-year-olds at Rochdale AFC
Date published: 17 June 2022
The Department of Work and Pensions is working closely with Rochdale Football Club which is currently hosting an employability programme
An employability programme for 16–24-year-olds is being run at Rochdale Football Club in collaboration with the Department of Work and Pensions.
The traineeship is a 10-week course provided by the Community Trust which covers areas such as:
- Work preparation training, covering CV writing, interview preparation and interpersonal skills
- A high-quality work experience with an employer
- Basic skills element with English and maths functional skills where needed.
- Essential digital skills qualification
- Sector – specific vocational training to prepare the trainee for their experience.
Alternatively, call Scott Webster on 07591 834516.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale Council postpones Drag Queen Story Hour with 'no communication' despite positive previous...
- 2Wanted car thief tries to avoid police by hiding inside giant teddy bear
- 3Rochdale-born Al-Qaeda terrorist denied parole
- 4Children’s home run by Rochdale Council failed to protect youngsters at risk of sexual exploitation...
- 5Fundraiser launched for funeral of Stephen 'Moggy' Murray