Employability programme traineeship for 16–24-year-olds at Rochdale AFC
Date published: 17 June 2022
The Department of Work and Pensions is working closely with Rochdale Football Club which is currently hosting an employability programme
An employability programme for 16–24-year-olds is being run at Rochdale Football Club in collaboration with the Department of Work and Pensions.
The traineeship is a 10-week course provided by the Community Trust which covers areas such as:
- Work preparation training, covering CV writing, interview preparation and interpersonal skills
- A high-quality work experience with an employer
- Basic skills element with English and maths functional skills where needed.
- Essential digital skills qualification
- Sector – specific vocational training to prepare the trainee for their experience.
Alternatively, call Scott Webster on 07591 834516.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Mayor and Deputy Mayor of Greater Manchester call for Rochdale grooming gang deportations to be...
- 210 members of M40 gang jailed for 131 years after Rochdale police investigation
- 3Mellor Street Aldi undergoes refurbishment
- 4Quick-thinking schoolboy, 11, praised for 'heroic' actions
- 5Andy Burnham admits he wasn’t forced to introduce Clean Air Zone charges in heated debate