Teen, 18, released on bail after multiple arrests including burglary
Date published: 20 June 2022
Rochdale Police Station
A teenager has been released on conditional bail after he was arrested on suspicion of burglary last week.
The 18-year-old was arrested on Belmont Way, Rochdale, during the early hours of 15 June, on suspicion of drug offences and being equipped for crime.
Police say that “a little later” a burglary was reported in the area where the arrest was made, and the teenager was further arrested on suspicion of burglary whilst in custody. Following this, police carried out a search of his vehicle where they discovered a knife under the seat, adding an arrest for suspicion of possession of an offensive weapon.
To allow further investigation by the Rochdale Neighbourhood Task Force, the teen has been released on conditional bail until 13 July.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Mayor and Deputy Mayor of Greater Manchester call for Rochdale grooming gang deportations to be...
- 210 members of M40 gang jailed for 131 years after Rochdale police investigation
- 3Mellor Street Aldi undergoes refurbishment
- 4Quick-thinking schoolboy, 11, praised for 'heroic' actions
- 5Andy Burnham admits he wasn’t forced to introduce Clean Air Zone charges in heated debate