Votes for charity to benefit from Littleborough Scarecrow Festival close on Friday 24 June
Date published: 21 June 2022
Littleborough scarecrow festival 2021 winning entry
Littleborough residents are being asked to cast their votes for the charity or cause to benefit from this autumn’s scarecrow festival.
The first festival last year raised £512 for local cause Reuse Littleborough, which pledged to redirect the funds to another children’s charity.
An impressive 136 scarecrows featured on the route, which spanned from the White House to the Ox and Plough, to Hollingworth Lake, Summit and Shore.
Potential beneficiaries this year include:
- Friends of Hare Hill House
- Holy Trinity PTA
- Littleborough Community PTA
- Smithybridge PTA
- Friends of Hare Hill Park
- Jolly Josh
- Reuse Littleborough
Voting closes on 24 June at 7pm. Votes can be made online via the Littleborough Scarecrow Festival website.
This year’s Littleborough Scarecrow Festival will take place from Saturday 17 September until Saturday 1 October 2022.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Mayor and Deputy Mayor of Greater Manchester call for Rochdale grooming gang deportations to be...
- 210 members of M40 gang jailed for 131 years after Rochdale police investigation
- 3Mellor Street Aldi undergoes refurbishment
- 4Quick-thinking schoolboy, 11, praised for 'heroic' actions
- 5Andy Burnham admits he wasn’t forced to introduce Clean Air Zone charges in heated debate