Man charged with rape and ABH after Alkrington Woods incident
Date published: 27 June 2022
Photo: Joel Goodman
Manchester & Salford Magistrates Court
A 24-year-old man has been charged in connection with an incident in Alkrington Woods on Friday 17 June.
Connor Farren-Bell, of no fixed abode, has been charged with rape and ABH.
He has been remanded in custody after a hearing at Manchester and Salford Magistrates Court on Saturday 25 June.
The charge relates to an incident in Alkrington Woods at around 9.30pm on Friday 17 June 2022.
Farren-Bell will next appear at Minshull Street Crown Court in July.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children as young as 10 assaulting security guards, swearing and throwing furniture around...
- 2Eligible pensioners can claim £30 gift voucher for food and essentials
- 3Rochdale man's body recovered in Cumbria after search for missing paddleboarder
- 4Faster broadband speeds on the way for Rochdale
- 5Sugar levy should be spent by councils to tackle physical inactivity and ensure lasting...