Man taken to hospital after being found with injuries in Healey
Date published: 28 June 2022
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
Gandy Lane, Rochdale
A man in his 40s has been taken to hospital after he was found with injuries near Christ Church in Healey on Sunday morning (26 June).
Police were called to Gandy Lane at around 11.35am and say the man is now in a stable condition.
A 39-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of assault but has since been released under investigation.
Anyone with information should contact police via gmp.police.uk or 101 quoting 1331 26/06/22.
Information can also be shared anonymously via the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children as young as 10 assaulting security guards, swearing and throwing furniture around...
- 2Eligible pensioners can claim £30 gift voucher for food and essentials
- 3Rochdale man's body recovered in Cumbria after search for missing paddleboarder
- 4Faster broadband speeds on the way for Rochdale
- 5Sugar levy should be spent by councils to tackle physical inactivity and ensure lasting...