Rochdale AFC Community Trust receives Quality in Action Award
Date published: 01 August 2022
Groups are able to demonstrate the quality activities and services being delivered
Rochdale AFC Community Trust has become the latest local charity to receive Action Together’s Quality in Action Award (QIAA).
QIAA is an independent framework for voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise (VCFSE) organisations working across Rochdale, to demonstrate their impact.
By achieving the award, groups are able to demonstrate to local commissioners, funders, beneficiaries and other stakeholders the quality activities and services being delivered.
Ryan Bradley, CEO of Rochdale AFC Community Trust said: “Pulling together the work required for the QIAA has been a real valuable experience.
“It is reassuring that our quality in governance, investment, safeguarding staff and volunteers and working in collaboration with our partners to meet to needs of all our beneficiaries has been recognised by this local seal of approval.
“It demonstrates our commitment to quality assurance and continuous improvement as a Community Trust.”
Action Together can support voluntary organisations and charities in setting up, developing policies and legal structures, finding funding, and recruiting volunteers.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children as young as 10 assaulting security guards, swearing and throwing furniture around...
- 2Rochdale man's body recovered in Cumbria after search for missing paddleboarder
- 3Sugar levy should be spent by councils to tackle physical inactivity and ensure lasting...
- 4Rochdale-born Al-Qaeda terrorist denied parole
- 5Milnrow man, 20, disqualified from driving for 4 years