Rochdale Town Centre Business Awards 2009
Date published: 05 September 2009
Rochdale Town Centre Best Business Awards 2009
The Town Hall transformed into a Bollywood set, a fantastic atmosphere, a truly great night – the 2009 Rochdale Town Centre Business Awards will be remembered by many for some time.
A real celebration of everything that is still good and positive about Rochdale Town Centre and Town Centre businesses; a packed Great Hall clapped, cheered and even danced as award winners were revealed.
Andy Zuntz, Executive Director of main sponsors Rochdale Borough Council said: "This is a night for celebration and recognition.”
Winner of the Employee of the Year Award, Danielle Sharrocks, said: “I am so excited, I can’t believe I’ve won.”
- Employee of the Year - sponsored by Rochdale Online
Danielle Sharrocks of 25Ten Boutique
- Best National Retailer - sponsored by the Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre
The Body Shop
- Best Independent Retailer - sponsored by Rochdale Development Agency
- Best Food Retailer - sponsored by Chantilly
- Best Service Provider – sponsored by Storecheckers
The Flower Studio
- Rochdale Ambassador - sponsored by Ladies Only Ltd
- Best Long Serving Business - sponsored by Rochdale Town Centre Management
- Best Business Overall - sponsored by the Pride Partnership
The Body Shop
- Best Bar None Pub Category
The Regal Moon
- Best Bar None Bar/Club Category
- Best Bar None Overall
Each award winner was presented with a certificate, a beautiful piece of engraved glass and each will also receive £500 to be spent in Rochdale Town Centre.
Mr Zuntz added: “The Town Centre Management should be congratulated for the work and effort put into the awards." A sentiment that will surely be agreed with by all who attended this superb celebration.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.