Freemasons provide hospice gifts
Date published: 26 December 2012
Kenneth Davies, MBE, and Bernard Percy from the Rochdale Freemasons presenting the gifts to some of the Day Care staff at Springhill Hospice
The Freemasons of Rochdale continued their annual Christmas tradition by paying a surprise visit to Springhill Hospice to deliver a number of festive gifts for distribution to day care patients of the hospice.
Kenneth Davies, MBE, and Bernard Percy from the Rochdale Freemasons presented the gifts to some of the day care staff at Springhill Hospice.
After the presentation a small team of Freemasons then hand delivered the goody bags to the homes of patients throughout Rochdale and its surrounding areas.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1New ward boundary proposals finalised for the Rochdale borough
- 2Amusement arcade to move into former bank in Middleton town centre
- 3Armed robbery on Langley Lane
- 4‘I thought I would have had one more year’: Ousted leader’s ‘disappointment’ over being ditched...
- 5Man arrested following car theft in Rochdale