Woman found dead in Heywood named
Date published: 24 September 2014
A woman who was found dead at her home in Heywood has now been identified.
At around 1.35pm on Tuesday 26 August 2014 police were called to an address on Boleyn Court, Heywood, after reports of a concern for welfare.
Officers attended and found the body of a woman, now identified as Lynn Howarth, aged 43.
Steven Dunks (born 03/06/1969), of Milnrow Road, Shaw, Oldham, has been charged with murder and is next due to appear at Manchester Crown Court on 28 October 2014.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man taken to hospital after being shot near Falinge Park
- 2Mother’s heartache as killer of Chloe Cockton to be allowed home leave from prison
- 3A Castleton woman has been jailed for a collision which left a mother unable to walk
- 4Motorcyclist receives serious leg injuries as collision closes part of Oldham Road in both...
- 5Ealees pond and meadow to be cleared and restored