Woman found dead in Heywood named
Date published: 24 September 2014
A woman who was found dead at her home in Heywood has now been identified.
At around 1.35pm on Tuesday 26 August 2014 police were called to an address on Boleyn Court, Heywood, after reports of a concern for welfare.
Officers attended and found the body of a woman, now identified as Lynn Howarth, aged 43.
Steven Dunks (born 03/06/1969), of Milnrow Road, Shaw, Oldham, has been charged with murder and is next due to appear at Manchester Crown Court on 28 October 2014.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Obituary: Lee Scott Doran
- 2Queen's birthday honours for local councillor, nurse consultant and school governor
- 3Care home failed to call for medical help after elderly mum suffered fall weeks after breaking hip
- 4‘Every woman in public life has experienced this’: Councillor speaks out on ‘gender-specific...
- 5Two solar-powered bins installed in Milkstone and Deeplish