Football: Billy Knott joins Rochdale on loan
Date published: 11 January 2018
Billy Knott has signed for Rochdale on loan from Lincoln City until the end of the season.
The 25-year-old said: "I am buzzing, to be honest,.
“I have seen the way the gaffer [Dale manager Keith Hill] plays football, his style of play, and it suits me. I trained today and really enjoyed it.
“The boys are full of confidence and it was a really good standard. It was nice and enjoyable.
“My last few moves probably have nott been to passing teams, so I am like a little kid again and I can not wait to get passing the ball, moving it quickly and making movements off the ball. I am looking forward to it.”
Knott will wear squad number 30.
The move is subject to confirmation from the EFL.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Optometrist helps to save sight of Rochdale man with emergency appointment
- 2Rochdale’s Got Talent: finalists revealed
- 3Women Against Groomers demand legal action against Home Secretary for failing to deport members of...
- 4Middleton man jailed for biting for police officer's arm to avoid being arrested
- 5Wetherspoon's social distancing measures for when pubs can reopen