Swimming: 11-year-old swimmer ranks in the top 50 in England for 200m breaststroke
Date published: 09 July 2018
Xaunming Guo with his medals from the County Inter Association Swim Meet in June
Xaunming Guo, a member of the Aquabears Swimming Club based in Castleton, achieved gold in three categories and silver in two at the County Inter Association Swim Meet in June.
At the event, which takes place in Wigan, Xaunming placed at the top of the country’s rankings from the last 12 months because of his impressive performances.
He currently holds the fastest time in the male short course 200m breaststroke for the 11 years age group.
At the Swim Meet, Xaunming ranked overall:
- 200m Breaststroke - 1st (2 minutes 59.04 seconds)
- 100m Breaststroke - 1st (1 minute 24.24 seconds)
- 100m Butterfly - 1st (1 minute 18.48 seconds)
- 200m Individual Medley - 2nd (2 minutes 45.95 seconds)
- 100m Freestyle - 2nd (1 minute 7.35 seconds)
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.