CEO of Rochdale Football Club resigns
Date published: 22 August 2018
Russ Green, Rochdale AFC Chief Executive
Russ Green, Chief Executive of Rochdale AFC, has resigned.
Green was suspended from all football and football related activity from 16 July 2018 to 30 June 2019 and fined £10,000 after admitting to three breaches of FA Rule E1(b) whilst Chief Executive of Hartlepool United FC.
A spokesperson for the club said: "The chairman and the board of directors have accepted the resignation of Russ Green with immediate effect.
"Therefore, he will not be returning to the club once the restrictions placed on him by the FA are lifted.
We would like to place on record our thanks to Russ for his dedication to the role during his two year tenure and wish him all the best for the future."
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale in Rainbows: same-sex and trans symbols replace green man at pedestrian crossings for...
- 2Friendly faces to boost town centre as rangers introduced
- 3Police have arrested a man following a report of an attempted abduction
- 4Rochdale woman jailed for five years on drug charges and money laundering
- 5International superstar lands at Hopwood Hall College