Sailing: Hollingworth Lake Sailing Club
Date published: 27 November 2018
Hollingworth Lake Sailing Club House
Martin Brennan has consolidated his lead in the Winter series at the Lake with another two race wins on Sunday 25 November.
The breeze was not too strong from the east for some of the young sailors.
Eleven-year-old Hector Droungas was the victor in the last race of the day in his Topper.
In the first race, Richard Marsh, with Adam Din, in his RS200 was second.
He then swapped with Chris Massey in his single handed RS300 but was not so successful.
However, Chris Massey scored a third place in the last race of the day, with Adam Din.
Others who had a successful afternoon were Andy Carter in a Topper with runner-up place in the middle race, and Les Burns and Alice Morris in a GP14 third in that middle race.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Fizz Bomb moves to the Wheatsheaf Centre
- 2New developments must provide open space says campaign group
- 3Year Six pupils learn vital life saving skills
- 4Rochdale dad whose baby daughter survived meningitis to take part in Great Manchester Run
- 5Local beauty salons offering free treatments as incentive for women to attend cervical screening...