Judo: Rochdale Judo Club members winning again
Date published: 04 December 2018
Jake Brearley, Rochdale Judo Club won Bronze in the British Championships (second from the right)
Two members of Rochdale Judo Club won a bronze and silver medal at the British Championships in Sheffield on Saturday and Sunday (1 and 2 December).
Jake Brearley moved up a weight and won bronze, whilst Isobel Kitchen won silver at the Championships, which took place at the English Institute of Sport (EIS).
Rochdale Judo Club Chairman, Warren Schofield 7th Dan, said: “Rochdale Judo was on a roll last weekend with Dave Hulme and Jason Cronshaw picking up points towards their respective grades at Warrington, Isobel Kitchen and Jake Brearley picking up medals at the British Championships and a very successful junior club championship.
“Well done RJC and all involved in making things happen.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children as young as 10 assaulting security guards, swearing and throwing furniture around...
- 2Rochdale man's body recovered in Cumbria after search for missing paddleboarder
- 3Rochdale-born Al-Qaeda terrorist denied parole
- 4Sugar levy should be spent by councils to tackle physical inactivity and ensure lasting...
- 5Eligible pensioners can claim £30 gift voucher for food and essentials