Judo: Rochdale Judo Club members winning again
Date published: 04 December 2018
Jake Brearley, Rochdale Judo Club won Bronze in the British Championships (second from the right)
Two members of Rochdale Judo Club won a bronze and silver medal at the British Championships in Sheffield on Saturday and Sunday (1 and 2 December).
Jake Brearley moved up a weight and won bronze, whilst Isobel Kitchen won silver at the Championships, which took place at the English Institute of Sport (EIS).
Rochdale Judo Club Chairman, Warren Schofield 7th Dan, said: “Rochdale Judo was on a roll last weekend with Dave Hulme and Jason Cronshaw picking up points towards their respective grades at Warrington, Isobel Kitchen and Jake Brearley picking up medals at the British Championships and a very successful junior club championship.
“Well done RJC and all involved in making things happen.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Plans for a 27-acre solar farm on green belt between Rochdale and Heywood approved
- 2The Gallows is under new ownership – and the food is set to be better than ever
- 3Rochdale people urged to help save lives by supporting COVID-19 research
- 4Council leader hits out at plans to build more than 200 homes on a ‘thriving’ business park
- 5Exclusive: inside Castleton Health and Leisure Centre's new look