Football: David Perkins leaves Rochdale
Date published: 06 January 2019
David Perkins has left the Rochdale Football Club to join Tranmere Rovers.
In a statement, Rochdale AFC thanked David for his efforts and contributions during his time at the Crown Oil Arena and wished him the very best of luck for the future.
Manager Keith Hill said: “I’d like to thank Perks for everything he has done for us.
“I appreciate everything he has done for me at this football club, in helping stabilise the position that we’re in, in League One, and for giving us a platform to try and build on as we go into the second half of the season.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Previously ‘good’ school told it must improve by watchdog
- 2Plans submitted for controversial 100-home estate
- 3Rochdale town centre businesses after Saturday’s flood
- 4Flooding photo and video gallery - Saturday 16 March 2019
- 5Increased security in place at Royal Oldham Hospital as doctor is carjacked at knifepoint