Football: David Perkins leaves Rochdale
Date published: 06 January 2019
David Perkins has left the Rochdale Football Club to join Tranmere Rovers.
In a statement, Rochdale AFC thanked David for his efforts and contributions during his time at the Crown Oil Arena and wished him the very best of luck for the future.
Manager Keith Hill said: “I’d like to thank Perks for everything he has done for us.
“I appreciate everything he has done for me at this football club, in helping stabilise the position that we’re in, in League One, and for giving us a platform to try and build on as we go into the second half of the season.”
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale gym crowned best gym in the UK at the UKactive Awards
- 2Two new secondary schools approved by government
- 3Man taken to hospital after five-car crash in Heywood
- 4Rochdale optician urges residents not to be caught out by the ‘silent thief of sight’
- 5Mayor’s new electric car is a first for Greater Manchester