Rugby Union: Littleborough U15s Boys v Old Brodleians
Date published: 22 January 2019
Littleborough Rugby Union Under 15 Boys
Despite being a man down for the majority of the game, Littleborough Under 15 boys recorded a 22-14 victory away at Old Brodleians.
Travelling to Yorkshire, more specifically Halifax, Littleborough had a tough assignment as they took on Old Brodleians.
An injury early on for Littleborough meant a difficult task became all the more challenging as a tiring first half going up the hill ended a 7-7 draw at the break. Ben Ruscoe was the finisher of Littleborough's first try.
However, the visitors settled and went through the gears as they scored another 15 points through tries from Tom Howard and a brace from Tom Mills.
The home side did pull a try of their own back, but it was not enough to prevent Littleborough from putting on yet another impressive away day performance.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Children’s ‘retro arcade’ plan given the green light
- 2Safe fished out of Rochdale canal reunited with owner a decade after being stolen in armed robbery
- 3Middleton takeaway wins two awards at first-ever English Asian Food Awards 2019
- 4Voltalab - The hidden gem of Rochdale’s music history
- 5What 2019/20 budget will mean for Rochdale