Autograss: Leewood Motor Club
Date published: 30 April 2019
This bank holiday weekend Leewood Motor Club are holding a two-day race meeting on Sunday 5 May and Monday 6 May at Leewood Autograss track alongside Manchester airport.
Sunday it is the second national championship qualifier, and after storm Hannah forced the cancellation of the North Wales qualifier it should see another large turnout of racers chasing those points.
On Monday there will be a qualifying round for the f600s a single seater formula, originally an idea of a couple of Leewood members.
It is a well-supported class nationally and gets bigger year on year.
600cc motor bike engines power the f600 racers and it is a more economical way into the ‘specials’ classes of Autograss.
The juniors and ladies will also be on track both days and they have their own national championships later in the summer.
The start time on both days is 10.30am.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Breaking: Flood alert in place in Littleborough
- 2Attack on plans to demolish the Seven Sisters after report warns Rochdale’s housing services are...
- 3Rochdale has one of the lowest disability-free life expectancy rates in the country
- 4Entry fee introduced for Feel Good Festival and plans for new free family event revealed
- 5Zen recognised as one of the UK’s best places to work