Autograss: Leewood Motor Club
Date published: 18 May 2019
After a hectic few weeks with the National Championship qualifying rounds done and dusted Leewood’s super-fast oval gets a rest as their next race meeting is not until the Sunday 30 June.
Steve Hayward from Leewood Motor Club said: “However, before that we have a tremendous chance to promote Autograss racing, and especially Leewood, at the Wythenshawe Civic Centre, just five minutes from our track, on the 22 June from 9am until 6 pm.
“We race the following weekend, so this is a fantastic opportunity for Leewood to promote Autograss.
“On to July and more local to Rochdale, we will be attending the Castleton Classic Car Show to be held at the Mayfield Sports Centre on the Sunday 14 July, which is supporting local charities, put the date in your diary, there will be loads to see.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Heywood B&M store to open in former Dunnes
- 2Rochdale man given animal ban for life after two dogs and cat left to starve at his home
- 3Twelve people have been charged following daybreak raids in Rochdale
- 4Chloe Cockton's mother urges public to back petition to increase dangerous driving sentences
- 5Review of Blue Badge fraud as scheme is extended to those with ‘hidden disabilities’