Autograss: Leewood Motor Club
Date published: 26 June 2019
Leewood have been quiet over the last few weeks but this last weekend, Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 June they arranged a static display at the Wythenshawe Civic Centre, and it was well received.
This Sunday the 30 June Leewood Motor Club are back on track alongside the Manchester Airport from 11.00am.
Racers are welcome from any Autograss club.
Youngsters racing from 12 years of age and ladies and men’s races over the course of the race meeting, it should be an action packed event.
Autograss is a non-contact motorsport that takes place on an oval (approximately 400 metre) track using a natural soil surface.
Leewood Motor Club was founded in the 1970's and was a amalgamation of Lancs & Cheshire Autograss and Leesona-Holt rally club. It is the only Autograss club in the Manchester area.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Woman receives serious head injuries in collision
- 2Appeal for witnesses after collision which has left a woman in 'critical condition' in hospital
- 3Four men jailed for brutal gang axe attack which left a man with life-changing injuries
- 4Electric avenue best route for taxi firms
- 5Job information sessions for new Rochdale Riverside – all you need to know