Autograss: Leewood Motor Club
Date published: 26 June 2019
Leewood have been quiet over the last few weeks but this last weekend, Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 June they arranged a static display at the Wythenshawe Civic Centre, and it was well received.
This Sunday the 30 June Leewood Motor Club are back on track alongside the Manchester Airport from 11.00am.
Racers are welcome from any Autograss club.
Youngsters racing from 12 years of age and ladies and men’s races over the course of the race meeting, it should be an action packed event.
Autograss is a non-contact motorsport that takes place on an oval (approximately 400 metre) track using a natural soil surface.
Leewood Motor Club was founded in the 1970's and was a amalgamation of Lancs & Cheshire Autograss and Leesona-Holt rally club. It is the only Autograss club in the Manchester area.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1John Bright: Legacy of Rochdale’s radical social reformer ‘could be ripe for revival’ as debate...
- 2Alternative plans for HS2 and Northern Powerhouse Rail ‘could save billions’ with new underground...
- 3Can you help police find a missing woman from Milnrow?
- 4Regional rate of Covid-19 infection and hospital admissions fall in a week
- 5Castleton Health and Leisure Centre undergoes refurbishment as it prepares to reopen after lockdown