Get Back Onside and find a happier, healthier you
Date published: 21 September 2019
Back Onside - the free men’s fitness programme run by Rochdale Hornets Sporting Foundation
A free fitness programme for men will be launching next month, run by Rochdale Hornets Sporting Foundation.
Back Onside is delivered by health and fitness professionals at Rochdale Hornets Sporting Foundation in partnership with the independent charity Rugby League Cares and involves 10 weekly ‘fixtures’ lasting for one hour.
The programme is aimed predominantly at men aged between 35 and 64 but is open to all ages and men with any level of fitness.
The emphasis is very much on fun, designed to help men enjoy exercise again by building a positive mindset around exercise and helping them achieve their fitness goals, whatever they may be.
All sessions take place at Oulder Hill Leisure Complex every Wednesday 7pm - 8pm starting on Wednesday 9 October.
If you’re interested in taking part, or require more information, please contact Rochdale Hornets Sporting Foundation on 01706 648004 or 07507 057 692 or email:
For more information on Back Onside, tips on getting fit and the work of Rugby League Cares, please visit:
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Four men jailed for brutal gang axe attack which left a man with life-changing injuries
- 2Job information sessions for new Rochdale Riverside – all you need to know
- 3Pedestrian taken to hospital with serious injuries after collision
- 4 Motorist issued parking ticket despite explaining she could not charge electric car
- 5Inclusive playground unveiled at Redwood School