MMA: Jamie ‘The Haymaker’ Hay takes fastest pro KO in debut fight at Full Contact Contender
Date published: 05 October 2019
Hay fought Paterson at Full Contact Contender 24
Scroll down for Video
Mixed Martial Artist Jamie ‘The Haymaker’ Hay took the fastest-ever professional knockout at a Full Contact Contender event in his debut pro fight in Bolton on 14 September.
Hay, of Bamford, took out his opponent, Martin Paterson, in just 11 seconds at the Full Contact Contender 24 event.
Mixed Martial Arts, also known as cage-fighting, is a full-contact combat sport using techniques from a range of combat sports and martial arts.
Hay started training seven years ago, fighting as an amateur since 2015.
He trains at the Quannum MMA Gym in Diggle and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Roberto Atalla.
After winning several fights as an amateur and numerous titles at BJJ in the northern scene, Hay decided to turn professional.
FCC 24: Martin Paterson vs Jamie "The Haymaker" Hay (in yellow)
©Full Contact Contender
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Four men jailed for brutal gang axe attack which left a man with life-changing injuries
- 2Job information sessions for new Rochdale Riverside – all you need to know
- 3Pedestrian taken to hospital with serious injuries after collision
- 4 Motorist issued parking ticket despite explaining she could not charge electric car
- 5Inclusive playground unveiled at Redwood School