Sailing: Hollingworth Lake Sailing Club
Date published: 06 November 2019
Hollingworth Lake Sailing Club House
Martin Brennan sailed his Solo to victory in all three races on Hollingworth Lake on Sunday 3 November with Les Burns and Alice Morris (GP14) in great form with a couple of second places.
Despite the misty conditions, there was a decent breeze for racing at the lake, these lighter winds suited the sailors and they are showing greatly improved results.
Andy Carter, having missed the first race took his Solo out for two third places.
Chris Massey decided to try for success in a Laser and while managing a third place followed by a fifth place, decided to revert to his RS300 for the last race when he took second place overall.
Junior sailor, Adam Smith, in a Topper, also showed improved form with a fifth place in the first race.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing email@example.com
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Conservatives win Heywood & Middleton for first time
- 2Former Westlife singer Brian McFadden covers costs of staging Christmas show raising money for...
- 3Heywood & Middleton General Election 2019 - Live Commentary- Conservatives take Heywood & Middleton...
- 4Rochdale neighbours celebrate lottery win
- 5Rochdale General Election 2019 - Live Commentary - Tony Lloyd retains his seat