Rugby League: Luke Fowden returns to Rochdale Hornets on one-year deal
Date published: 20 November 2019
Luke Fowden has returned to Rochdale Hornets, pictured here playing for Rochdale Mayfield
Luke Fowden has returned to Rochdale Hornets after signing a one-year deal.
Fowden played for the club during the 2016 season, having previously played for Rochdale Mayfield.
The prop joined rugby union side Fylde at the age of 21 having also come through the academy at Salford Red Devils where he spent a total of five years.
He has also spent a period on loan at fellow League One club Hunslet, having made his Hornets debut against Toulouse Olympique in 2016.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Conservatives win Heywood & Middleton for first time
- 2Heywood & Middleton General Election 2019 - Live Commentary- Conservatives take Heywood & Middleton...
- 3Tony Lloyd victorious for Labour as he retains Rochdale seat
- 4Rochdale General Election 2019 - Live Commentary - Tony Lloyd retains his seat
- 5Former Westlife singer Brian McFadden covers costs of staging Christmas show raising money for...