Rugby League: Luke Fowden returns to Rochdale Hornets on one-year deal
Date published: 20 November 2019
Luke Fowden has returned to Rochdale Hornets, pictured here playing for Rochdale Mayfield
Luke Fowden has returned to Rochdale Hornets after signing a one-year deal.
Fowden played for the club during the 2016 season, having previously played for Rochdale Mayfield.
The prop joined rugby union side Fylde at the age of 21 having also come through the academy at Salford Red Devils where he spent a total of five years.
He has also spent a period on loan at fellow League One club Hunslet, having made his Hornets debut against Toulouse Olympique in 2016.
Do you have a story for us?
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All contact will be treated in confidence.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1New coronavirus walk-in testing centre is being set up in Middleton
- 2Nearly 90 ‘much-needed’ new homes to be built on Middleton estate
- 3Prime Minister announces planning permission shake-up
- 4Face coverings to be compulsory in shops and supermarkets from 24 July
- 5Members raise over £5,000 for Rochdale Cricket Club